Thursday, September 1, 2016

The Kosmos Dress by The Eli Monster


I was psyched to get the opportunity to test The Kosmos Dress by The Eli Monster last week. We all have a fascination with outer space in this house. My big boy just got a telescope for his birthday and we love to talk about the stars and what makes each planet special. When I saw the Sun and Moon on that dress I knew it would be a winner!




I love the unique design of this dress, especially the curve of the neckline and integrated cap sleeve. It was a little out of the norm of what I usually make and I think that made it even more special for my daughter. She calls it her "Purple Planet Dress". Does anyone else have a kid that LOVES  Peg + Cat? Such a cute show. We stopped by a little candy shop downtown before we did these pictures and she was excited to try rock candy for the first time.



 Anyway, it's a great pattern and a fairly quick sew. There is an option to make really cool circular pockets that you can see if you check out some of the other testers' versions. There is a lot of opportunity to get creative with this pattern. I loved the Mod feel of those big circles and I really want to make another version with black and white.

The Kosmos Dress is on sale now through September 8th for $7.  I hope I gave you a little inspiration and that you will love this pattern as much as I do!

Thanks for reading,

Christina



No comments:

Post a Comment