Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Patterns for Pirates:Tiny Timeless


I recently tested the new Tiny Timeless pattern by Patterns for Pirates. Yay! It is a super cute pattern for wovens and it is full of options. Guess what? I used more of my Magic stash and I really couldn't be happier with how this little tunic turned out.
I made this version with the curved hem in tunic length with short sleeves. It can also be made as a top or dress, sleeveless, or with 3/4 length or long sleeves. It's still going to be warm here for a bit, so I though the short sleeves would be a good choice. We can always add a cardi or jean jacket when it finally does cool down.
The back has a sweet and simple button loop closure. I used a big wooden button, well because I love them! Lilly says her new top is comfy and loves the mermaids, narwhals, and shimmery gold stars. She has already worn it to school and much to my surprise, she didn't get paint or spaghetti on it!
Tiny Timeless can be made from size 3 months up to 14.  You can also get the grown-up version, The Timeless Tunic and make something for yourself ! There is special bundle pricing if you buy both patterns too!


No comments:

Post a Comment